how2trak® Wound Care provides real-time, point-of-care tools for treating wounds to clinicians at the bedside. Software provides clinical decision support, automated wound measurement, electronic documentation, data gathering and reporting.
• Tracks wound healing progress, alerts clinicians to problems, and provides best practice decision-support recommendations
• Securely captures and stores photos and wound assessment data
• Enables best practice wound prevention and management at the point of care with clinical decision support system
• Standardizes wound measurements with automated would measurement tool
• Enables greater adherence to best practice
• Improves clinicians’ levels of confidence, wound care knowledge and efficiency
• Tracks and pinpoints care variances to ensure standardization
• Increases HR productivity and efficiency
• Provides access to detailed reports and analytics at the touch of a button
|2015 Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT)|
|MDS 3.0 interfacing|
|Quality measure reporting|
Health Outcomes Worldwide provides desktop and mobile e-health solutions to assist health care organizations in delivering better patient outcomes and reducing costs.