HydroCell® Thin Adhesive Foam Dressing
HydroCell® Thin Adhesive Foam Dressing is a highly conformable foam with an adhesive that manages wound exudate through its ability to absorb and evaporate fluids.
• Easy to apply and remove with minimal trauma to patient and wound bed
• Outer film layer provides barrier to external contamination
• Provides a soft and cushioning layer for patient comfort
• Can absorb a large amount of fluid away from wound
• Non-adhesive, sterile and not made with natural rubber latex
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
A secondary dressing or tape is needed to hold this dressing in place.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery and reconstructive and general surgery.