HydroCell® Thin Adhesive Foam Dressing is a highly conformable foam with an adhesive that manages wound exudate through its ability to absorb and evaporate fluids.
• Easy to apply and remove with minimal trauma to patient and wound bed
• Outer film layer provides barrier to external contamination
• Provides a soft and cushioning layer for patient comfort
• Can absorb a large amount of fluid away from wound
• Non-adhesive, sterile and not made with natural rubber latex
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
A secondary dressing or tape is needed to hold this dressing in place.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.