Comfort Release® Hydrogel Dressing Pad Bundled with Transparent Dressing cover effectively absorbs wound exudate as well as provides a moist wound healing environment. Mainly comprised of acrylamide methyl propane sulfonic acid sodium salt and water.
• Absorbs wound exudate
• Will not stick to the wound
• Leaves no residue in the wound bed
Moderately to heavily exuding partial- to full-thickness, including trauma wounds, pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, venous leg ulcers, graft and donor sites, partial thickness burns, and post-operative surgical wounds. Hydrogel Dressing Pad Bundled with Transparent Dressing are designed to protect fragile or sensitive skin and minimize the risk of pain, skin tears, and skin irritation.
This product is not indicated for full-thickness burns and individuals who are hypersensitive to the dressing, acrylic adhesive, or rubbing alcohol (used for dressing removal).
The presence of clinical infection does not preclude the use of Comfort Release® provided that appropriate antimicrobial therapy is also provided. Prescription only. Do not reuse dressings.
Occasional dermal hypersensitive reaction.
Store in a sealed pouch, in a cool and dry place at room temperature 59°F-86°F (15°C-30°C); avoid moisture and sunlight.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Transparent adhesive dressings are made especially for frail elderly, immunocompromised, or sensitive skin. Hydrogel pads are designed for minimally exudating wounds.
1. Clean the wound with sterile saline solution, and dry the surrounding skin gently.
2. Choose the right size of Comfort Release® Hydrogel Dressing Pad to completely cover the wound. Cut the dressing to fit wound bed if necessary.
Choose a Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing to cover the entire Hydrogel Dressing Pad.
3. Cover and secure the Hydrogel Dressing Pad with the Comfort Release® transparent dressing.
1. Dressing change frequency will depend on the patient's condition and level of exudate. The Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing can be partially lifted to allow the wound bed to be viewed without having to replace the Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing. When the exudate amount reduces, the frequency of dressing changes may be reduced.
2. To LIFT the dressing and LOOK at the wound, the Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing can be partially removed by simply swiping half of the white border of the transparent dressing with the alcohol pad(s). When the alcohol evaporates the transparent dressing can be reapplied to the skin.
3. To fully remove the Hydrogel Dressing Pad, first swipe the entire white border of Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing with the alcohol prep pad(s) until the transparent dressing lifts off the skin painlessly and trauma free.
Comfort Release Hydrogel pads are non-adherent, water-based flexible gel with the ability to absorb fluid and also donate moisture to a dry wound bed. Provides a cooling sensation that can provide pain relief for several hours. Paired with Comfort Release® breathable, transparent dressings with easy release from skin painlessly and trauma-free (when removed as directed).
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.