JumpStart® Composite Antibacterial Wound Dressings provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy and an optimal environment for wound healing. Indicated for a wide variety of superficial and full-thickness wounds.
• Broad-spectrum antibacterial efficacy, including against multi-drug-resistant and biofilm-forming bacteria
• Conforms to wound site
• Waterproof, high-performance bandage
JumpStart® Composite Antibacterial Wound Dressing is intended for the management of wounds to provide a moist wound environment and is indicated for partial- and full-thickness wounds such as surgical incisions, pressure injuries, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, first- and second-degree burns and donor and recipient graft sites.
JumpStart® Composite Antibacterial Wound Dressing should not be used on individuals with sensitivity or allergy to silver, zinc or other dressing components.
Frequent or prolonged use of this product may result, in rare occasions, on temporary discoloration of the skin.
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Single use; do not use if the pouch is open or damaged.
For external use only.
Do not apply JumpStart® Composite Antibacterial Wound Dressing dressing in conjunction with topical agents such as antimicrobial ointments, enzymatic debriders, antibiotic creams or ointments, silver- or zinc-containing creams, oxidizing agents or petroleum-based products.
The use of adhesive dressings on fragile or sensitive skin may pose a risk of skin damage upon removal of the dressing. To mitigate this risk, a skin prep may be applied on the wound perimeter prior to dressing application.
The patient should stop using the dressing and consult a physician if allergy, irritation, increased pain, maceration or any irregular skin discoloration occurs.
JumpStart® Composite Antibacterial Wound Dressing is not intended to be used on wounds with uncontrolled bleeding.
Remove JumpStart® Composite Antibacterial Wound Dressing during energy-based procedures (such as those using radiofrequency, ultrasound, radiation, etc.) where the dressing may interfere with delivery.
Avoid contact with electrodes or conductive gels during electronic measurements (e.g., EEG or ECG).
JumpStart® Composite Antibacterial Wound Dressing may be used on infected wounds being clinically managed, as an adjunct to the local clinical protocol.
The safety of daily JumpStart® Composite Antibacterial Wound Dressing use for longer than 28 days has not been studied.
Adverse effects/reactions include, but are not limited to, allergic reaction to silver or zinc. Dressing may adhere to wound site if dry.
Store the dressing in dry conditions at room temperature. Protect from light.
0.9mg/cm² of elemental silver, 0.3mg/cm² of elemental zinc
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
NOTE: If dressing a joint, apply the dressing while the joint is in slight flexion.
1. Cleanse the wound area with an appropriate wound cleanser according to local clinical protocol.
2. For optimal adhesion results, apply skin prep to the area surrounding the wound (skin prep not included).
3. Peel back the dressing liner to expose the dotted pad, leaving the edges in place.
4. Moisten the dotted JumpStart® Composite Antibacterial Wound Dressing pad with sterile saline, water or a thin, even layer of water-based hydrogel (not included).
5. Position the dressing over the wound site, with the dotted pad over the wound. Gently press the dressing against the skin, to ensure contact with the wound surface.
6. Remove the remaining liner and smooth the adhesive down over the skin.
Change the dressing according to institution protocol, as needed (when the dressing becomes soiled or after seven days of use).
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.