• Fast fixation on different wound sizes and on moving body areas
• Flexible adaptation for patient comfort
• Reliable adhesion
• Highly breathable materials to prevent skin maceration and to help the wound to heal
• Helps to prevent contamination
• Residual-free removal
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Also offered in Sensitive and Transparent options
Leukoplast® Hypafix® Wide-Area Fixation was designed to comfortably secure wound pads and ointment dressings, as well as instruments, probes, catheters and measuring devices, especially on frequently moved and highly contoured parts of the body.
Do not apply Hypafix® under tension and avoid creating skinfolds. Hypafix® is transversely stretchable and the direction of stretch thus corresponds to the direction of movement of the area to be treated.
Cut Hypafix® to size. Open the split liner by pulling slightly apart. Remove the narrow part of release paper. Apply the fixation edge on the surrounding skin. Fold back the remaining release paper portion, position to wound dressing. Pull the release paper off.
Remove as needed with dressing changes.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.