LipoGel® is a lipid-based gel that provides defensive biofilm inhibition. Multifunctional, it prevents over-drying, tissue ingrowth, and dressing adherence.
• Biofilm inhibition performance published by US government
• Adds anti-adherence to any dressing
• Adds biofilm defense to any dressing
• Reduces pain on dressing change for any dressing
• Will not dilute with exudate or macerate wounds with appropriate secondary dressing
• Maintains a moist wound environment
• Fully Medicare reimbursable for outpatients
• Appropriate to use with IodoFoam® (see package insert)
LipoGel® is indicated for use on wound ulcers, burns, cuts and other skin irritations.
Store at room temperature.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Applied directly to the wound bed.
Change frequency varies by selection of secondary dressing.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.