Nexodyn™ Antimicrobial Wound Care Solution is a fast, one-step hypochlorous acid wound cleanser that supports the physiological healing process.
• One of the lowest pH in the market (2.5-3.0)
• pH value is preserved over the entire two year shelf life
• Easy to use
• No rinsing necessary
• Broad indication for a wide range of wounds
• High purity - >95% of free chlorine species from HCIO
• Helps cleanse and moisten the wound environment by removing dirt, debris and foreign material
• Contains hypochlorous acid acting as a preservative by inhibiting the growth of microorganisms
Nexodyn™ Antimicrobial Wound Care Solution is intended for use under the supervision of health care professionals for cleansing, irrigating, moistening and debriding, to remove organic and inorganic debris from partial- or full-thickness acute and chronic dermal lesions, such as leg ulcers, stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, post-surgical wounds, grafted and donor sites and first- and second-degree burns. Can also be used for cleansing and moistening minor cuts, minor burns, superficial abrasions and minor skin irritations.
Store in a dry place, protected from sunlight and heat, in its original sealed bottle and carton between 41°F-77°F (5°C-25°C).
|Adjustable spray nozzle|
|Splash guard attachment|
|Trigger spray bottle|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|