No-Slip™ Wedge is a positioning wedge designed to maintain a 30 degree lateral rotation that will not migrate away from the patient. Bariatric size also available. US patent pending.
• High density foam provides support for patients up to 300 pounds while providing optimal pressure redistribution
• Consistently and reliably maintains a 30 degree side lying position
• Contour cuts promote air circulation between the patient and the No-Slip Wedge
• Available in both covered reusable and bare foam disposable versions
• Also available in an optional "All Sides No-Slip" cover design for the ultimate in slip resistance
• Manufactured of high-density, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and latex-free foam
• Available in a 20" standard version and a 26" extra-long version
• Reusable version is covered with a skin friendly, moisture-proof friction and shear reducing cover
• No-slip fabric on the bottom of the reusable version prevents the wedge from migrating away from the patient
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Attachable sole for ambulation|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Patient transfer aid|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
To use the No-Slip™ Wedge, start by log-rolling the patient with a draw sheet. The No-Slip™ Wedge should be placed with the lighter blue, "Grippy" textured No-Slip™ fabric facing the mattress. The softer, dark blue nylon fabric should face toward the patient. After the patient has been log-rolled, carefully place the No-Slip™ Wedge so that the cushion will be in line with the shoulder and the hip when the patient is lowered back to the mattress. This will keep the patient elevated by the No-Slip™ Wedge. Allow the draw sheet to drape over the No-Slip™ Wedge, which will provide some protection from staining and moisture.
To clean Reusable No-Slip™ Wedge Cushions, wipe down the moisture-proof nylon cover with any properly diluted disinfectant solution according to manufacturer's instructions. You may also use a 10:1 bleach water solution. Allow to air dry before using. Do not launder the cover or place it in a dryer.
Intensive Therapeutics designs and manufactures clinically effective, affordable health care products.