• Real-time audiovisual feedback encourages patients to immediately change behaviors
• Sensory insole system includes remote patient monitoring for the prevention of diabetic foot ulcers
• Patients can be remotely monitored through a HIPAA-compliant dashboard with accurate and reliable data
• Dashboard displays real-world physiological data including plantar pressure, step count, hours of use and plantar temperature
• Senses pressure in real time and integrates pressure data over time
• Device will alert after a pressure time limit has been reached, signaling patient to offload
• Reduction in the recurrence of diabetic neuropathic foot ulcers compared with standard diabetic foot care
• Improved attentiveness to high-pressure areas on the feet
• Cost savings for the health care system
• Awareness of temperature variance, which is often an indication of tissue damage
Orpyx® SI Sensory Insoles are custom insoles embedded with powered limb overload warning technology intended for monitoring physiological parameters, including plantar pressure, tracking movements and temperature. It provides the user with real-time, individualized cues for pressure offloading. It is intended to act as an adjunct to standard foot care, not a replacement.
Orpyx® SI Sensory Insoles are designed for use throughout everyday activities.
When using Orpyx® SI Sensory Insoles with an active foot ulcer, please notify your health care professional.
|iOS device compatible app|
|Total body assessment|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Please refer to the Orpyx® SI Sensory Insoles Instructions for Use Manual.
Orpyx® Medical Technologies Inc.'s core product line, the Orpyx® SI Sensory Insoles with remote patient monitoring, helps manage and prevent diabetic foot ulcers and limb loss through advanced foot sensor technology and real-time analytics. Orpyx® technology is also used by researchers to access clinical-grade plantar pressure data for health and human performance applications in the fields of sports medicine, therapeutic applications and footwear design.