• Low oxygen consumption
• Choice of pressurization gas: oxygen or air
• Embedded treatment data logger to provide real-time pressure profile
• 100% pneumatic control system with manual backup control
• 11 pass-through ports for advanced/critical care such as a ventilator, IV pump, transcutaneous oxygen monitor, EKG monitor, NIBP
• Multi-angle adjustable swing-arm control panel for optimal ergonomic and viewing position
• Quick-stop feature (by patient and operator) for barotrauma prevention
• Dual-locking mechanism on chamber door for extra safety
• Built-in "Air Break" system
• Thru-hull TCOM connector for inside chamber transcutaneous tissue oxygen measurements
• Built-in environmental cooling system
• Filtered and re-directional supply gas flow creates a cooler, quieter interior chamber atmosphere
• Half-metal and half-acrylic chamber design for quick heat dissipation and patient privacy
• Constant gas flow provided when the chamber door is closed
PAH-S1 Hyperbaric Chamber is indicated to provide therapy to those patients with selected medical conditions that have been determined to respond to the application of hyperbaric oxygen. As a Class II prescriptive device, it is further intended for physician involvement in its procurement and routine use. Also indicated for use on air or gas embolism, carbon monoxide poisoning and carbon monoxide poisoning complicated by cyanide poisoning, clostridial myositis and myonecrosis, crush injury, compartment syndrome and other acute traumatic ischemias, decompression sickness, enhanced healing of selected problem wounds, exceptional blood loss anemia, necrotizing soft tissue infections, osteomyelitis (refractory), delayed radiation injury (soft tissue and bony necrosis), skin grafts and flaps (compromised), thermal burns, and intracranial abscesses.
Contraindicated for use with untreated pneumothorax.
Although adverse effects are rare, claustrophobia, barotrauma and temporary myopia might occur.
Minimum op-zone length and width: 16'3"x8'9".
|Built-in patient breathing system||●|
|Fire suppression system|
|Locking gurney for transport||●|
|Non-invasive blood pressure penetration||●|
|Smooth bore penetrations||●|
Granulating/ Epithelializing Wounds
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
To provide therapy to those patients with selected medical conditions that have been determined to respond to the application of hyperbaric oxygen. As a Class II prescriptive device, it is further intended for physician involvement in its procurement and routine use.
Materials: Stainless steel, acrylic
One-year manufacturer warranty
Extended warranty available for additional cost
Maximum operating pressure: 3ATA (29.4)
Gas supply pressure: 50PSIG to 70PSIG
Pressurization gas: Air or oxygen
Pressurization rate: 0.01PSIG to 5.0PSIG per minute
Ventilation range: 60 to 480 LPM (2.1 to 17 SCFM)
Recommended vent rate: 90LPM to 200LPM (3.2SCFM to 7.1SCFM)
Temperature range: 32°F to 125°F
Internal diameter: 32" (813mm)
Internal volume: 37.5cu ft (1,060L)
Internal length: 7'2" (86.1" or 2,188mm)
Overall length: 86.6" (2,200mm)
Overall width with swing panel: 59" (1,500mm)
Overall width w/o swing panel: 39.4" (1,000mm)
Weight (estimated): 2,068lb (940kg)
Maximum patient weight: 600lb (272kg)
Pan-America Hyperbarics specializes in building, selling and distributing hyperbaric treatment systems and ancillary products. It is the sole agent and exclusive distributor in the North, Central and South America territories.