The Perilav™ selective mechanical debridement system makes traditional irrigation and debridement procedures safer and simpler for any treatment setting by containing fluid and wound debris in an easily disposable bag.
• Simple, safe and convenient way to mechanically debride wounds daily
• Disrupts biofilm and gives the body a chance to heal itself
• Easy to perform in a variety of settings, from hospital inpatient floor to outpatient wound clinic to physician office to nursing home
• Well-tolerated by patients
• Reimbursable under CPT codes 97597 and 97598
• Pulsatile jet lavage device is handheld and battery-powered
Perilav™ is for external wound irrigation of chronic and hard-to-heal wounds.
|Customized to order|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Stiehl Tech's mission is to create innovative surgical products for both outpatient and inpatient settings, improving both care delivery and patient outcomes.