PermaFoam® is a highly vapor permeable foam dressing.
• Large pores and high absorption capacity effectively support wound cleansing
• Specific surface structure stimulates the formation of healthy granulation tissue
• Fast vertical absorption reduces the potential of maceration at wound perimeter
• High fluid handling capacity may reduce the need for dressing changes
• Can be used under compression because of its high retention rate
PermaFoam® is indicated for the management of chronic draining wounds including pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers. For use on medium to heavy exudating wounds. Ideal for use under compression bandaging systems.
PermaFoam® and PermaFoam® Comfort drainage dressings are not indicated for the management of third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Diabetic Foot (Ulcers)
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.