PermeaDerm bioactive matrix is a transparent, adherent, flexible dressing that provides a moist wound healing environment on cleanly debrided wounds when applied after hemostasis has been achieved.
• Adherence – flexible silicone-coated bioactive matrix allows for optimal wound contact and early mobilization once adherence is achieved
• Transparency – allows for visual wound assessment
• Moisture management – porosity can be varied by applying different amounts of stretch
• One-time application – reduces OR time and the need for multiple dressing changes
• Unique sizes – multiple glove sizes and large sheets available
PermeaDerm sheets are for use on partial-thickness burn wounds, donor sites and for coverage of meshed autografts.
PermeaDerm gloves are for coverage of debrided partial-thickness hand burns.
Clean and debride wound. Achieve hemostasis. Stretch PermeaDerm to remove wrinkles and achieve desired porosity (optimal stretch 10%).
Place PermeaDerm on wound with "This Side Up" label facing away from the wound. Secure PermeaDerm using standard methods (eg, Steri-Strips™, skin adhesive, roll gauze). Apply a non-adherent contact layer directly to PermeaDerm. Apply an absorbent secondary dressing over the contact layer and secure using standard methods.
In the first 24 hours, maintain securement and do not get PermeaDerm wet.
Change secondary dressings if necessary, without disturbing PermeaDerm.
PermeaDerm should be left in place until healing occurs.
Gently remove when the tissue underneath has healed – moistening PermeaDerm prior to removal may help.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.