Petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing provides a moist environment. Used for full-thickness chronic and acute wounds.
• An "overwrap" version provides additional layer of sterility for operating rooms
• Non-adherent for minimal trauma to wound and patient during removal
• Made of fine, soft and conformable gauze for patient comfort
• Provides a moist environment conducive to wound healing
• Conforms to the wound without adhering for easy removal
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing is indicated for use in the management of full-thickness chronic wounds such as pressure ulcers (stages 2-4), tunneling wounds and non-infected wounds.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.