Petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing provides a moist environment. Used for full-thickness chronic and acute wounds.
• An "overwrap" version provides additional layer of sterility for operating rooms
• Non-adherent for minimal trauma to wound and patient during removal
• Made of fine, soft and conformable gauze for patient comfort
• Provides a moist environment conducive to wound healing
• Conforms to the wound without adhering for easy removal
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing is indicated for use in the management of full-thickness chronic wounds such as pressure ulcers (stages 2-4), tunneling wounds and non-infected wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery and reconstructive and general surgery.