Platinum 6000™ incorporates alternating pressure redistribution, immersion and low air loss therapy to prevent and treat pressure injuries.
• Auto-adjusts pressure based on patient height and weight
• First Point of Contact™ low-friction and anti-shear top cover
• Fits most conventional hospital bed frames
• Available in bariatric sizes
• Transport mode allows mattress to remain inflated during transfers or loss of power
Platinum 6000™ is indicated for pressure injury prevention and treatment.
Contraindicated for unstable spinal cord injury, cervical and skeletal traction.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Battery backup for power failure||●|
|Independent pressure zones|
|Remote monitoring capabilities|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Powered pressure redistribution
Static low air loss
Sizewise designs and manufactures medical beds, equipment and therapeutic surfaces to assist in the healing of patient populations in hospitals, long-term care facilities or at home.