Pre-Protein 20® Liquid Predigested Protein is a liquid predigested protein providing a high dosage of 20g protein per 1oz. 100% hydrolized collagen formulation used by hospitals and health care institutions.
• 100% hydrolized collagen formula, providing a high dose of 20g protein and 80 calories per 1oz
• Contains all essential and non-essential amino acids
• Formulation has been broken down into the simplest amino acids, ensuring maximum absorption and easier digestibility
• Contains no-sugar, no-carbs, no-fats and is whey-free, gluten-free, soy-free and lactose-free
• Consumable directly from container and may be mixed with any food or beverage
• Feeding-tube compatible and recommend storage/consumption at room temperature
• Safe for individuals with diabetes and suitable for wound care, burns, oncology support, bariatric surgery, dialysis and elderly patients
• Low in sodium, potassium and phosphorous
• Pre-Protein 20® is available in mango-, grape- and orange-flavored options
• Used by hospitals, long-term care facilities and renal centers
• Dietitian-recommended and USA-manufactured
Pre-Protein 20® Liquid Predigested Protein is suitable for individuals requiring additional protein intake. Common applications include bariatric surgery, malnutrition, dialysis, wound care, burns, oncology support and with elderly patients.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Amino acid - Arginine|
|Minimum 25% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Wound patient formula||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Pre-Protein 20® Liquid Predigested Protein may be consumed directly or be mixed with any food or beverage. Pre-Protein 20® Liquid Predigested Protein is feeding tube-compatible.
Kramer Novis USA is a leading provider of nutritional support and OTC pharmaceuticals. Pre-Protein® has been used in the health care industry since 1976, serving the needs of hospitals and health systems, dialysis centers and home health providers. Its products provide nutritional support for a wide variety of medical fields and conditions, such as dialysis, bariatric weight loss recovery, wound care, tube feeding and elderly patient support.