PrimaCol® Bordered Hydrocolloid Dressing has tapered extremely thin edges to reduce bunching and rolling up. Low friction to reduce shear forces. Maintains moist environment.
• Comes in various square sizes and specialty shapes for the sacral area and the elbow/heel areas
• Protects the wound from outside contamination from bacteria, fecal matter or urine
• Tapered edges designed to minimize bunching and rolling up
• Designed to facilitate wound inspection
• Creates a moist wound environment
• Longer wear time
PrimaCol® Bordered Hydrocolloid (Film Backed) is for the management of lightly exuding pressure ulcers (stage 2-4), diabetic foot ulcers, venous insufficiency ulcers and other chronic and acute wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants||●|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery and reconstructive and general surgery.