PrimaCol® Bordered Hydrocolloid Dressing has tapered extremely thin edges to reduce bunching and rolling up. Low friction to reduce shear forces. Maintains moist environment.
• Comes in various square sizes and specialty shapes for the sacral area and the elbow/heel areas
• Protects the wound from outside contamination from bacteria, fecal matter or urine
• Tapered edges designed to minimize bunching and rolling up
• Designed to facilitate wound inspection
• Creates a moist wound environment
• Longer wear time
PrimaCol® Bordered Hydrocolloid (Film Backed) is for the management of lightly exuding pressure ulcers (stage 2-4), diabetic foot ulcers, venous insufficiency ulcers and other chronic and acute wounds.
Diabetic Foot Ulcers
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.