PrimaCol® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing
PrimaCol® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is indicated for use on partial-thickness, superficial and dry to lightly exudating wounds. Also used on skin tears to protect and cushion the wound. Extremely low coefficient of friction to reduce shear forces.
• Exceptional stretch allows removal with minimal trauma to the wound bed and patient
• Protects the wound from outside contamination from bacteria, fecal matter or urine
• Designed to minimize bunching and rolling up
• Designed to facilitate wound inspection
• Creates a moist wound environment
• Longer wear time
PrimaCol® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is for the management of lightly exuding pressure ulcers (stage 1), post-operative wounds, other partial-thickness wounds and for protection of at-risk skin sites (such as over bony prominences).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Partial Thickness Wounds
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery and reconstructive and general surgery.