PrimaCol® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is indicated for use on partial-thickness, superficial and dry to lightly exudating wounds. Also used on skin tears to protect and cushion the wound. Extremely low coefficient of friction to reduce shear forces.
• Exceptional stretch allows removal with minimal trauma to the wound bed and patient
• Protects the wound from outside contamination from bacteria, fecal matter or urine
• Designed to minimize bunching and rolling up
• Designed to facilitate wound inspection
• Creates a moist wound environment
• Longer wear time
PrimaCol® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is for the management of lightly exuding pressure ulcers (stage 1), post-operative wounds, other partial-thickness wounds and for protection of at-risk skin sites (such as over bony prominences).
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Partial Thickness Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.