• Hydrolyzed whey-based complete protein
• Nutrient dense, providing 11g pr 100% PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) protein and 80 calories in 1 fl oz
• Available in great-tasting grape flavor
• Gluten-free and soy-free
• For oral and enteral use under medical supervision
Pro-Stat® MAX is indicated for increased protein needs in low volume related to pressure injuries, wounds, critical illness (ICU stay for > 2-3 days), unintentional muscle loss, protein-energy malnutrition, low serum proteins, pre- and post-surgery, and sarcopenia.
Do not add Pro-Stat® MAX to an open or closed system of the tube-feeding formula or into a container of enteral feeding.
Do not add medications to Pro-Stat® MAX, even after dilution.
Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition.
Not for parenteral use.
Store at room temperature. Refrigeration causes gelling. Discard 3 months after opening. Record date opened on bottom of container. Do not use if seal is broken.
Water, glycerin, hydrolyzed whey protein, hydrolyzed collagen protein, malic acid. Contains 2% or less: natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, L-phenylalanine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan, L-methionine, sucralose, potassium sorbate (to help protect flavor), sodium benzoate (to help protect flavor). Contains milk (whey).
|100% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Closed system w/ proximal-end connector|
|Suitable for lactose intolerance|
|Wound patient formula||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Use under medical supervision. Health care professionals should determine intake based on condition, estimated need, and dietary intake. Administer orally or through feeding tube.
One to 3 servings per day. One serving = 1fl oz.
Shake well before opening. Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage or food.
1. Flush feeding tube with 30-60ml of water.
2. Pour 30ml of Pro-Stat® MAX in a 4-6fl oz container.
3. Add 30-60ml water and mix well.
4. Administer Pro-Stat® MAX via syringe.
5. Flush with 30-60ml of water.
Nutricia is a global health company that leads the development and use of advanced medical nutrition for specialized care.