Pro-Stat® MAX is a hydrolyzed whey-based liquid protein medical food providing 11g of 100% PDCAAS protein and 80 calories in 1fl oz.
• Hydrolyzed whey-based complete protein
• Nutrient dense, providing 11g pr 100% PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) protein and 80 calories in 1 fl oz
• Available in great-tasting grape flavor
• Gluten-free and soy-free
• For oral and enteral use under medical supervision
Pro-Stat® MAX is indicated for increased protein needs in low volume related to pressure injuries, wounds, critical illness (ICU stay for > 2-3 days), unintentional muscle loss, protein-energy malnutrition, low serum proteins, pre- and post-surgery, and sarcopenia.
Do not add Pro-Stat® MAX to an open or closed system of the tube-feeding formula or into a container of enteral feeding.
Do not add medications to Pro-Stat® MAX, even after dilution.
Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition.
Not for parenteral use.
Store at room temperature. Refrigeration causes gelling. Discard 3 months after opening. Record date opened on bottom of container. Do not use if seal is broken.
Water, glycerin, hydrolyzed whey protein, hydrolyzed collagen protein, malic acid. Contains 2% or less: natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, L-phenylalanine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan, L-methionine, sucralose, potassium sorbate (to help protect flavor), sodium benzoate (to help protect flavor). Contains milk (whey).
Use under medical supervision. Health care professionals should determine intake based on condition, estimated need, and dietary intake. Administer orally or through feeding tube.
One to 3 servings per day. One serving = 1fl oz.
Shake well before opening. Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage or food.
1. Flush feeding tube with 30-60ml of water.
2. Pour 30ml of Pro-Stat® MAX in a 4-6fl oz container.
3. Add 30-60ml water and mix well.
4. Administer Pro-Stat® MAX via syringe.
5. Flush with 30-60ml of water.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.