Prontosan® Wound Irrigation Solution
Prontosan® Wound Irrigation Solution contains polyhexanide (PHMB) and a surfactant, betaine, that work together to reduce necrotic burden that impedes healing.
• Polyhexanide (PHMB) inhibits the growth of microorganisms within the product
• Betaine, a surfactant, is a surface-active cleanser
• Easy to use with no further preparation required
• Shelf life of four weeks after opening; no refrigeration required
• Successfully meets USP 51 Category 2 Criteria for Antimicrobial Effectiveness Testing
Prontosan® Wound Irrigation Solution is designed for use on acute, chronic, critically colonized wounds and burns.
|Packaging not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the health care industry.