Proximel® Basic is a three-layer foam dressing designed to absorb exudate to create and maintain a moist wound environment that stimulates healing.
• Polyurethane foam for great fluid handling capability
• Polyacrylate adhesive contact layer to keep the dressing in place
• Soft yet strong nonwoven material prevents curling and helps with easy application
• Smooth and comfortable protective backing
• High moisture vapor transmission rate
• Waterproof and bacteria barrier
Proximel® Basic foam dressings are indicated for a wide range of wounds, such as: lightly to moderately exuding wounds, pressure injuries, venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, surgical wounds and abrasions.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.