PulseFlowDF™ combines offloading and intermittent pneumatic compression for use in healing diabetic foot wounds.
• Fully adjustable hook and loop straps enable custom fitting and allow adjustment to reflect anatomical changes
• Intermittent compression enhances healing of diabetic foot ulcers by augmenting the volume and velocity of peripheral blood flow
• Built-in treatment monitoring software
• Padded, breathable fabric
• Ergonomic lightweight design
• Available in a range of 9 sizes
• Supplied as a pair to reduce risk of contralateral problems and promote balance
PulseFlowDF™ is indicated for the treatment of active diabetic foot ulcer at the following sites: plantar aspect of the first metatarsophalangeal joint (MTPJ), second to fifth MTPJ, heel, plantar and dorsum aspects of the toes, dorsum of the foot.
PulseFlowDF™ is contraindicated in patients with: acute Charcot foot; uncontrolled, active infection; deep collections tracked sepsis requiring drainage; acute foot fracture or rigid foot deformities.
Diabetic Foot Ulcers
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.