Repel™ Wound Dressing is a highly absorptive, waterproof dressing with an adhesive border. Use on cuts, burns, abrasions, pressure injuries, venous insufficiency ulcers and surgical incisions.
• Dressing is non-adherent to tissue, reducing trauma during dressing changes
• Center layer absorbs exudate, reducing number of dressing changes
• Waterproof and can be left on while showering or wiped off
• Absorptive qualities virtually eliminate maceration
• Protects wound from external contamination
• Top layer allows gaseous exchange
• Can be used on infected wounds
Repel™ Wound Dressing is indicated for use on leg ulcers, moderately to heavily draining wounds, pressure injuries (stages 1-4), skin tears, and minor wound such as cuts, burns and abrasions.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Cleanse the wound. Peel back dressing backing to expose pad and apply over wound. Remove backing and smooth dressing into place.
MPM Medical develops and markets wound care and incontinence care products nationally.