Rooke® Boots offload the heel to prevent ulcers and the insulated boot retains warmth to vasodilate distal arterial bed for an increase of 5.3mmHg in TcPO2 for improved perfusion.
• Optimum offloading of the heel
• No pressure points
• Insulated to enhance and maintain lower limb warmth
• Removable foot drop prevention wings
• Anti-rotation foam wedge is optional
• Able to accommodate a transmetatarsal amputation up to a size 16 foot
Rooke® Boots are intended for patients being treated for ischemia, neuropathy or other related conditions to provide optimal insulation and protection to the lower extremities.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Osborn Medical is dedicated to healing and preventing arterial ulcers that affect legs and feet, residual limbs due to amputation, hands and fingers that are affected with Reynaud's syndrome.