SilvaKollagen® Gel is hydrolyzed collagen gel filler with silver oxide to control microbial growth within the gel and provide a physiologically favorable environment to support wound healing while protecting the wound bed.
• Biocompatible and biodegradable
• 1% silver oxide to control the growth of microbes in the gel
• Fragmented type I bovine collagen contains the proteins and amino acids that constitute the major building blocks of normal skin and connective tissue
• Conforms to any wound site; controls evaporation of fluid yet is naturally absorbent
• Helps reduce pain at wound site
• Promotes autolytic debridement
SilvaKollagen® Gel is intended for management of acute or chronic wounds, including pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, traumatic and surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, skin tears, and grafted wounds.
Should not be used on persons with a known sensitivity/allergy to bovine collagen, silver, or any other ingredient or on third-degree burns.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
1% silver oxide
First- and Second-Degree Burns
Cover and secure with a secondary dressing.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.