Silver PU Antibacterial Foam Dressing Pads Bundled with Transparent Dressing are made of polyurethane foam, polyvinyl alcohol, silver sulfate, and silver chloride. Highly absorbent foam dressing pad with ionic silver as the active component.
• Provides an optimal moist wound healing environment
• Broad-spectrum antibacterial protection against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria for up to 7 days
• Conformable, can cut to size
• Highly absorbent polyurethane foam
• Waterproof backing to prevent strike through drainage
Moderately to heavily exuding partial- to full-thickness, including trauma wounds, pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, leg ulcers, graft & donor sites, post-operative surgical wounds and second-degree burns. Comfort Release® adhesive transparent dressings are designed to protect fragile and sensitive skin and minimize the risk of skin tears and breakdown.
Do not use Silver PU Antibacterial Foam Dressing Pads Bundled with Transparent Dressing on patients with known sensitivity to silver, or to rubbing alcohol (for dressing removal).
The presence of clinical infection does not preclude the use of Comfort Release® provided that appropriate antimicrobial therapy is also provided. Prescription only. Should not be used on any patient with known adverse reactions to medical-grade acrylic adhesives, silver foam or rubbing alcohol (used for adhesive dressing removal). Do not reuse dressings.
Occasional dermal hypersensitive reaction.
Store in a sealed pouch, in a cool and dry place at room temperature 59°F-86°F (15°C-30°C); avoid moisture and sunlight.
Ionic silver- silver sulfate and silver chloride. 0.35-0.4 mg/sq cm
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Transparent adhesive dressings are made especially for frail elderly, immunocompromised, or sensitive skin.
1. Clean the wound with sterile saline solution, and dry the surrounding skin gently.
2. Choose the right size of Comfort Release® Silver PU Antibacterial Foam Dressing Pad to completely cover the wound. You may also cut the pad to fit inside the wound bed. Apply light colored side of pad down on the wound. Choose a Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing to cover the entire Silver PU Antibacterial Foam Dressing Pad.
3. Cover and secure the silver dressing pad with the Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing.
1. Dressing change frequency will depend on the patient's condition and level of exudate. The Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing can be partially lifted to allow the wound bed to be viewed without having to replace the Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing. When the exudate amount reduces, the frequency of dressing changes may be reduced.
2. To LIFT and LOOK at the wound or the amount of exudate, partially remove the Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing by simply swiping half of the white border of the transparent dressing with the alcohol pad(s). When the alcohol evaporates, the transparent dressing can be reapplied to the skin.
3. To fully remove the Silver PU Antibacterial Foam Dressing Pad, first swipe the entire white border of Comfort Release® Transparent Dressing with the alcohol prep pad(s) until the transparent dressing lifts off the skin painlessly and trauma free. If the wound or Silver PU Antibacterial Foam Dressing Pad appears to be dry, saturate the silver pad with sterile saline solution prior to its removal.
Silver polyurethane foam pad effective against both gram positive and gram-negative bacteria. This highly absorbent foam contains 0.35-0.4 mg/100sq cm ionic silver. Paired with Comfort Release® breathable, transparent dressings with easy release from skin (when removed as directed).
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.