Snapshot NIR enables an instant assessment of tissue oxygenation, providing information to identify at-risk tissue and guide treatments to optimize patient outcomes.
• Cordless, handheld portable device for use in all care settings
• Real-time imaging for immediate visualization
• Non-invasive with no injectables or dyes
• Provides a means to track patient progress and treatment effectiveness
• Provides quantified tissue oxygenation levels
• No disruption to existing workflow
• Accurate, unlimited imaging and storage
• Ease-of-use with minimal training required
Snapshot NIR is indicated for use to determine oxygenation levels in superficial tissues.
|Automated alert notifications on wound status|
|Smart device enabled|
|System hardware components|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Improving the understanding and treatment of wounds, Kent's device enables an instant assessment of tissue oxygenation providing critical information to identify at-risk tissue and guide treatments to optimize patient outcomes.