Suprasorb® P Sensitive Ag Foam Border and Non-Border Dressings with antibacterial silver support wound bed preparation, protecting against bacterial (biofilm) contamination, extending wear time, and preventing medical-adhesive related skin injury.
• Protects from external moisture and microbial contamination
• Protects skin from medical adhesive-related skin injury
• Protects against biofilm build-up in the dressing to extend wear time
• Promotes quick absorption of exudate into the dressing
• Maintains moist environment
• Gentle yet secure adhesion
• Pain-free removal
• Reliable seal at the wound edge to protect skin
• Extensible, flexible film and foam move with the patient for security and comfort
Suprasorb® P Sensitive Ag Foam Border and Non-Border Dressings are indicated for the management of moderately to highly exuding acute or chronic wounds, including venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure injuries, dehisced surgical wounds, graft donor and recipient sites, skin tears, and abrasions.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Change dressing every 7 days.
Absorbent polyurethane foam
OptiSil silicone wound contact layer
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.