TIELLE™ Hydropolymer Dressing
TIELLE™ Hydropolymer contains LiquaLock™ technology which retains exudate while also letting moisture vapor pass through the dressing, helping to provide an optimal moist wound healing environment.
• Unique adhesive allows repositioning as needed on initial application yet stays in place
• Adhesive dressings conform to awkward areas and are shower-proof
• Skin-friendly removal with sterile water removal technique
• Reduced risk of strikethrough and leakage
• Suitable for use under compression
TIELLE™ Hydropolymer Dressing is indicated for use on low to highly exuding wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Acelity leverages the strengths of Kinetic Concepts and Systagenix Wound Management to provide a trusted and complementary portfolio of advanced wound therapeutics for customers and patients in more than 90 countries worldwide.