UrgoTul™ is a conformable hydrophilic wound interface with LipidoColloid technology that ensures atraumatic removal and an ideal moist wound environment.
• The only wound interface with the added benefit of hydrophilic particles, ensuring the ideal moist environment for key cells in the healing process
• Contains hydrophobic substances as well to avoid adherence upon removal
• Has the ability to retain its coating over a significant time period
UrgoTul™ is indicated for use on acute and chronic wounds.
Contraindicated for use with HBOT.
To be stored below 30°C (86°F).
Polyester mesh and lipidocolloid coating
1. Bernard FX, Barrault, C, Juchaux F, Laurensou C, Apert L. Stimulation of the proliferation of human dermal fibroblasts in vitro by a lipidocolloid dressing. J Wound Care. 2005;4(5):215-20.
2. Bohbot S. Combining Negative Pressure Wound Therapy with a lipidocolloid dressing in the management of acute and chronic wounds: results of a clinical study. Pearls for Practice. Wound Manag Prev. 2019;65(3):8-11.
3. Meaume S, Teot L, Lazareth I, Martini J, Bohbot S. The importance of pain reduction through dressing selection in routine wound management: The MAPP study. J Wound Care. 2004;13(10):409-13.
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Color change w/ moisture activation|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Cleanse wound with appropriate cleanser, such as Vashe® Wound Solution. Dress wound with UrgoTul™, ensuring the product is in contact with the wound surface. Use appropriate cover dressing such as Drawtex® or UrgoTul™ Absorb Border.
Change dressing every one to seven days.
UrgoTul™ Absorb, UrgoTul™ Absorb Border, Drawtex®
Urgo Medical provides medical devices and products to hospitals, nursing homes and home health agencies—and the patients they treat—with a focus on acute, chronic and surgical wounds, and additionally skin moisturization. Their extensive portfolio of products establishes proven protocols for the care and management of wounds, skin and skin breakdown.