WoundRight mobile wound care app is an advanced wound, ostomy, and continence documentation system with the ability to add individual treatments, and perform detailed patient assessments. Compatible with iOS and Android tablet devices.
• HIPAA, Joint Commission, MDS, and CMS compliant
• Generates wound progress, area, and dimension charts
• Securely shares records with affiliated accounts
• Track vitals, medical conditions, and report on open or closed wounds
• Calculates and analyzes wound data
|Automated alert notifications on wound status|
|Smart device enabled||●|
|System hardware components|
|Use in home health setting|
|Use in long-term care setting|
Download the WoundRight mobile wound care app from the iTunes or Google Play store and install it on your tablet. Create an account on the secure WoundRight server. Use the server, app, or your EMR integration to create patients. Use tablet at point of care, and document and assess wounds or build incontinence programs. Print documentation and graphs from any web browser.
WoundRight Technologies is the developer of mobile software applications for use in healthcare setting. Providing specialized point of care software tools to enhance and support Quality Measures initiatives and improve patient care.