XTRASORB® Adhesive HCS (Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet) Dressing uses super absorbent polymer technology to provide four times more absorption than traditional hydrocolloids, while locking harmful fluid components (including MMPs) in the dressing and converting it to a gel. Can be used under compression for dry to moderately exuding wounds.
• Cooling and soothing upon application
• Offers hydration for non- and lightly exudating wounds and absorption for moderately exudating wounds
• Conforms easily even to difficult-to-dress areas
• Provides for atraumatic adhesion across the wound surface
• Clear construction allows for easy wound observation
• Gelatin-free (no associated odor common to hydrocolloids)
• Absorbs fluid to form a cohesive gel that allows for minimal wicking across the surface, maintaining the integrity of the surrounding skin
XTRASORB® HCS may be used for: pressure, venous, arterial and neuropathic ulcers, post-operative and traumatic wounds and donor sites.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.