XTRASORB® Super Absorbent Dressings - HCS (Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet) Non-Adhesive
XTRASORB® Non-Adhesive HCS (Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet) Dressing uses super absorbent polymer technology to provide four times more absorption than traditional hydrocolloids, while locking harmful fluid components (including MMPs) in the dressing and converting it to a gel. Can be used under compression for dry to moderately exuding wounds.
• Absorbs fluid to form a cohesive gel that allows for minimal wicking across the surface, maintaining the integrity of the surrounding skin
• Offers hydration for non- and lightly exuding wounds and absorption for moderately exuding wounds
• Cooling and soothing upon application
• Conforms easily even to difficult-to-dress areas
• Provides for atraumatic adhesion across the wound surface
• Clear construction allows for easy wound observation
• Gelatin-free (no associated odor common to hydrocolloids)
XTRASORB® HCS may be used for: pressure, venous, arterial and neuropathic ulcers, post-operative and traumatic wounds and donor sites.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery and reconstructive and general surgery.