The International Wound Journal is placed to help improve the standards of care for patients and of professional practice internationally. It covers all aspects of prevention and treatment of wounds and associated skin conditions.
The International Wound Journal is a peer reviewed journal that provides professionals involved in wound care with the important, relevant and applied research aimed at improving patient care, while continuing to foster partnership between industry, clinicians and researchers.
Topics published include:
- Chronic and acute wounds
- Wound prevention and treatment
- Scar prevention and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions
- Diabetic wounds
- Leg Ulcers
- Burn wounds
- Tissue repair and regeneration
- Wound healing therapies
- Surgical and non-skin wounds
- Dressings - management and healing
- Education and Training
- Examples of provision of care to patients with wounds