Advazorb Fixation® Tracheostomy Dressing
Advazorb Fixation® Tracheostomy Dressing is a hydrophilic foam dressing with a soft silicone contact layer and surrounding adhesive.
• Central location button prevents unwanted escape of air when gentle pressure is applied during talking, laughing, coughing, and sneezing
• Allows atraumatic dressing change
• Reduces medical-adhesive related skin injury (MARSI)
• Provides a barrier for bacteria
• Supplied sterile
• Silicone contact layer
• Waterproof backing
• Ease of use creates consistency upon application
Advazorb Fixation® Tracheostomy Dressing is indicated for use on stoma sites.
Contraindicated for use on arterial bleeds or heavily bleeding wounds.
Do not use if allergic to silicone, foam, or polyurethane.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes|
Clean and dry stoma site. Peel center backing off dressing. Holding the PVC button, place the dressing directly over the stoma site. Peel off remaining backing strips, press firmly over skin.
Change dressing every five to seven days or when pad swells due to absorption.
Advancis Medical is a UK-based medical device company building an international reputation for developing, manufacturing and marketing a range of advanced wound care products. DUKAL Corporation sells and distributes Advancis products in the United States.