DermaFilm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing
DermaFilm™ is a hydrocolloid dressing for non-infected wounds and shallow pressure ulcers. Maintains a moist wound environment.
• Impervious barrier to moisture, bacteria and contamination
• Mild adhesive surface area adheres to periwound skin but won't stick to wound bed
• Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
• Provides thermal insulation and protection
• Not made with natural rubber latex
DermaFilm™ is indicated for use as a primary or secondary dressing for the management of low exudating wounds including non-infected wounds, partial- and full thickness ulcers.
Not for use on infected wounds.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
DermaRite supports healing in D.E.P.T.H. through a complete line of skin and wound care products, nutritional supplements, clinical tools, education, and a new interactive dressing selection guide.