DermaFloat® APL is a combination alternating pressure/low air loss mattress replacement system that is quiet, comfortable, and easy to use.
• Evenly distributes resident's weight and maximizes pressure redistribution
• Integrated low air loss delivery system
• Low shear and friction therapy pad is antibacterial, antifungal, fluid-proof and moisture vapor permeable
• Includes CairRails risk management side air bolster
• Rolls up for portability and ease of storage
DermaFloat® APL is recommended for stage I-IV pressure ulcers, rehabilitation, burns, neurology, dermatology, amputations and pain management.
The DermaFloat® APL is not recommended for use by residents with unstable spinal fractures.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Low air loss
Powered pressure redistribution
Mattress: 2 years
Control unit: 1 year
Mattress dimensions: 36" width; 80" length; 8" depth
Mattress weight limit: 350lb
Joerns Healthcare is a global manufacturer and national service provider of patient handling and wound care products focused on delivering solutions that improve the lives of patients and care providers.