Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation (FIS)
The Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation (FIS) system prevents and treats wounds by simulating immersion of the patient in a fluid medium.
• Minimizes soft tissue deformation and maintains near normal blood flow
• Automatically adjusts to each patient's weight, surface area and repositioning
• 12 hour battery life allows for active therapy, even during patient transport
• Fits existing bed frames, including ICU, med/surg, and bariatric
• Available in bed, wheelchair cushion, and stretcher pad configurations
The Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation (FIS) is recommended for stage I-IV pressure ulcers, flap, grafts, rehabilitation, burns, neurology, dermatology, amputations and pain management.
The Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation (FIS) is not recommended for use by residents with unstable spinal fractures.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Head elevation adjustable||●|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Powered pressure redistribution
Mattress: 2 years
Control unit: 1 year
Mattress dimensions: 35", 42" or 48" width; 82" or 88" length; 8" or 10" depth
Mattress weight limit: up to 1,000lb
Joerns Healthcare is a global manufacturer and national service provider of patient handling and wound care products focused on delivering solutions that improve the lives of patients and care providers.