Hy-Tape®, The Original Pink Tape®
Hy-Tape®, The Original Pink Tape® is a waterproof, latex-free, UPF 50+ zinc oxide-based adhesive tape that is gentle to the skin. Available in multiple formats to accommodate the securement of wound dressings, ostomy appliances and other medical devices.
• Easy to remove, minimum trauma
• Soothing to delicate skin
• Leaves little to no residue
• Waterproof and washable
• UPF 50+
Hy-Tape®, The Original Pink Tape® is intended for a range of applications from ostomy and wound management to surgery, anesthesia, geriatric and neonatal.
Store in a cool, dry location.
1. Krug L, Machan M, Villalba J. Securing the Endotracheal Tube With Adhesive Tape: An Integrative Literature Review. AANA J. 2014 Dec;82(6):457-64.
2. McCord SS, Levy ML. Practical Guide to Pediatric Wound Care. Semin Plast Surg. 2006 Aug;20(3):192-199. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-949119.
3. Mountjoy RJ, Telusca N, Jaffe RA, Brocke-Utne JG. A Not-So-Sticky Tape: A Comparison of Endotracheal Tube Tapes in the Prone Position [Poster]. Presented at Anesthesiology 2014; October 2014; New Orleans, LA.
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Tears lengthwise/ crosswise|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Start with clean, dry skin free of oils. No skin prep is recommended.