Lyofoam® Max T Polyurethane Foam Sterile Dressing
Lyofoam® Max T Polyurethane Foam Sterile Dressing is specially shaped with a "cross cut" that permits close fitting around external tubes/cannula or pins.
• Newly-formed epithelium does not penetrate dressing to prevent wound trauma
• Hydrophilic wound contact area promotes absorption to reduce risk of maceration
• Special cross-cut fenestration fits closely around tubes, cannulae or pins
• Outer layer helps prevent strikethrough and reduces risk of infection
• Provides protection and absorption over the site of intubation
• Easy to apply and remove
Do not cover Lyofoam with occlusive films or tapes, as these reduce moisture vapor loss, which may impair the effectiveness of the dressing.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Lyofoam can be secured an appropriate bandage.
Mölnlycke Health Care US is the supplier of innovative, high-quality wound management products that provide a holistic and caring approach to the patient and to gentle wound healing. Safetac® products feature a unique, patented soft silicone technology.