mediven® Dual Layer Stocking System
mediven® dual layer elastic stocking systems provide easy-to-use multilayer compression in 30-40 or 40-50mmHg for chronic venous insufficiency patients. Includes a donning aid for increased compliance.
• Dual layer system provides accurate compression
• Easy to apply two layer system
• Unisex knee length product
• Under liner combines softness with ease of application
• Designed to work with a primary dressing
• ClimaFresh protection inhibits bacterial growth and odor
• Ideal for self management of venous ulcer treatment
mediven® Dual Layer Stocking System is indicated for use on active venous leg ulcers, healed leg ulcers, and for the prevention of reulceration.
Contraindicated for patients with severe peripheral arterial disease, decompensated congestive heart failure, septic phlebitis, phlegmasia cerula dolens, decreased or absent leg sensation, or allergy to compression materials.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Variety of colors|
|Variety of styles|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Reusable with daily laundering.
Compression warranted for 6 months
Peak compression at ankle, gradient distal to proximal.
circaid® Medical Products manufactures inelastic, adjustable compression garments for the treatment of venous and lymphatic disease.