Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam and Border
Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam and Border is a light silicone faced foam and border dressing.
• Silicone dressing provides gentle adhesion
• Waterproof outer layer protects the wound and helps keep bacteria out
• Low-friction and -shear outer layer
• Low profile design for easy conformability in tough-to-dress areas
• Flexible designed for enhanced patient experience
Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam and Border is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness wounds with minimal drainage, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first- and second-degree burns.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam and Border may be left in place for up to seven days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.