PressureGuard® Protocol™ pressure redistribution mattress provides microclimate management with alternating pressure therapy.
• Active pressure redistribution and microclimate management
• Patented "Air Diffusion Matrix™" design generates less noise and uses less power
• Combines air therapy, safety, stability, comfort and ease of use
• Alternating pressure mode gently changes loading across the surface in a 10-minute cycle.
• "Float" mode provides powered flotation therapy
• Simple comfort adjustment, including ultra-soft "Max. Immersion" setting for users under 120lb
• Selectable audible alarm and indicator light for low pressure notification
• Timed (30-minute) "Auto Firm" function for added stability during transfers, ADLs and CPR
• Can maintain inflation during power interruption and transport
• Control unit features: right angled, swivel connectors and flexible air lines; molded-in handle for easy transport; heavy-duty mounting hooks; flush-mounted, detachable power cord that can be replaced if damaged
PressureGuard® Protocol™ is indicated for excessive perspiration or maceration, as well as the treatment of stage I-IV pressure ulcers. Can also be used for prevention for high risk patients.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Independent pressure zones|
Low air loss
Powered pressure redistribution
18 months non-prorated
Weight limit: 400lb (35"), 500lb (42")
Mattress weight: 22lb (35"), 28lb (42")
Span-America Medical Systems offers a comprehensive line of therapeutic mattresses (powered and non-powered), overlays, seat cushions, patient positioners and Selan® skin care products.