The Prevalon® Mobile Air Transfer System (MATS) uses a cushion of air to help laterally transfer your patients with significantly less exertion and without the need for lifting. Simultaneously inflates and cradles patients to keep them comfortable and properly positioned.
• Integrated head support inflates to provide comfort and support for the head and neck
• Quick-connect valve provides an easy, secure connection and a quick release
• Hose protection sleeve helps protect hose from environmental contamination
• M² Microclimate Body Pad effectively absorbs and locks in moisture to protect patient's skin while allowing air to flow through
• Imaging capability is acceptable for use in MRI, x-ray, CT scan and ultrasound
• Cradles patient with two-phase inflation and raises patient in one smooth motion
• Prevalon Air Pump HEPA filter has a five-year life span
Prevalon® Mobile Air Transfer System (MATS) is MR safe by rationale. The device is made from all non-metal materials; therefore, MR safety testing was not performed. Compatibility tests did not show artifacts. Based on rationale, Prevalon® Mobile Air Transfer System (MATS) is electronically non-conductive and non-magnetic.
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Sage is a business unit within Stryker's Medical division. Sage develops innovative products that help reduce the risk of health care worker injury, patient skin breakdown, health care-associated infections and other adverse events.