Prevalon® Turn and Position System (TAP)
Prevalon® Turn and Position System (TAP) allows you to turn and reposition patients according to your facility's turning schedule, which is critical to preventing sacral pressure ulcers. Offloads the sacrum, minimizes friction and shear, and manages moisture.
• Air-assisted technology significantly reduces friction when repositioning patients
• Anchor wedge system offloads the sacrum and minimizes patient migration down the bed
• M2 Microclimate Body Pad effectively absorbs and locks in moisture to protect patient’s skin while allowing air to flow through
• Inflatable glide sheet with hi-tech fabric promotes a healthy microclimate for the skin and is compatible with low air loss technology
• Tapered design ensures patient's head maintains neutral position while inflated
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Attachable sole for ambulation|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant|
|Patient transfer aid|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Sage Products is a business unit within Stryker's Medical division. Sage develops innovative products that help reduce the risk of health care worker injury, patient skin breakdown, health care-associated infections and other adverse events.