PrimaCol® Bordered Hydrocolloid (Film Backed)
PrimaCol® Bordered Hydrocolloid Dressing has tapered extremely thin edges to reduce bunching and rolling up. Low friction to reduce shear forces. Maintains moist environment.
• Comes in various square sizes and specialty shapes for the sacral area and the elbow/heel areas
• Protects the wound from outside contamination from bacteria, fecal matter or urine
• Tapered edges designed to minimize bunching and rolling up
• Designed to facilitate wound inspection
• Creates a moist wound environment
• Longer wear time
PrimaCol® Bordered Hydrocolloid (Film Backed) is for the management of lightly exuding pressure ulcers (stage I-IV), diabetic foot ulcers, venous insufficiency ulcers, and other chronic and acute wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Derma Sciences, Inc. is a Tissue Regeneration Company leading in research and innovation for the management of acute wounds, chronic wounds, and burns, delivering evidence-based products to improve clinical outcomes.