PrimaCol® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing
PrimaCol® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is indicated for use on partial-thickness, superficial and dry to lightly exudating wounds. Also used on skin tears to protect and cushion the wound. Extremely low coefficient of friction to reduce shear forces.
• Exceptional stretch allows removal with minimal trauma to the wound bed and patient
• Protects the wound from outside contamination from bacteria, fecal matter or urine
• Designed to minimize bunching and rolling up
• Designed to facilitate wound inspection
• Creates a moist wound environment
• Longer wear time
PrimaCol® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is for the management of lightly exuding pressure ulcers (stage I), post-operative wounds, other partial-thickness wounds, and for protection of at-risk skin sites (such as over boney prominences).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Partial Thickness Wounds
Derma Sciences, Inc. is a Tissue Regeneration Company leading in research and innovation for the management of acute wounds, chronic wounds, and burns, delivering evidence-based products to improve clinical outcomes.