Proximel® Non-Border is a silicone foam dressing that features a unique tapered edge that allows the dressing to lay smooth around wound edges while helping prevent exudate leakage.
• Gentle on patients' skin to reduce irritation and pain enabling the dressing to be changed without stripping epidermal cells
• Silicone adhesive helps the dressing stay in place during bandage wrapping, is gentle on the skin and is easily repositioned or removed
• Unique tapered edge design allows dressing to lay smooth around wound edges while helping prevent exudate leakage
• Minimizes maceration
• Evenly distributes fluid across dressing
• Can be worn for up to seven days
Proximel® Non-Border is indicated for pressure injuries, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, surgical wounds, donor sites, skin tears, first- and second-degree burns and dry or necrotic wounds in combination with gels.
• This product is for single use
• Do not use the product if the pouch is damaged or opened
• Do not use Proximel® Non-Border Silicone Foam Dressing together with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide
• Discontinue use if reddening or sensitization occurs
• Do not leave one piece dressing on wound for more than seven days. Do not use dressing for more than 30 days continuously
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.