Puracol® Ultra Powder
Puracol® Ultra Powder is a highly native 100% collagen powder that is easy to apply and comfortable for better and more efficient wound coverage.
• Sterile wound exudate absorber and filler absorbs a wound's fluids to form a gel-like barrier, protecting the wound bed and newly regenerated granulation tissue
• Provides a moist wound healing environment
• Easy to apply and comfortable for better and more efficient wound coverage on irregular wound sites
• Completely bioabsorbable, so it does not need to be removed from the wound bed
• High-quality 100% collagen powder maintains a high degree of nativity
Puracol® Ultra Powder is indicated for the management of partial- and full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, diabetic ulcers, first- and second-degree burns, donor sites and other bleeding surface wounds, abrasions, trauma wounds healing by secondary intention, dehisced wounds, surgical wounds and dehisced surgical wounds.
Puracol® Ultra Powder cannot be used on patients who are allergic to collagen. Product use should be discontinued should signs of sensitization occur. The product is not indicated for the treatment of third-degree burns.
For external use only. If redness, swelling or bleeding continues, see the help of a medical professional.
Store in dry conditions at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|limited shelf life||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Apply directly to wound bed.
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.