Sigma 34 is a monoplace hyperbaric system with 33(1/2)" internal diameter treatment compartment that allows patients to sit up to 57(1/2)° angle.
• Spacious clear acrylic cylinder that allows patient to easily view a TV/video system
• Features two-way communications system
• Fits through standard (42") doors and elevators
• Ability to incline patients up to 57(1/2)º
• Superior ventilation minimizes oxygen use
• Hydraulic gurney for patient transfer
• Air/oxygen select capability option
• Penetrators for critical care support
• Reverse configuration available
• Minimizes confinement anxiety
• Features pneumatic control panel
Sigma 34 hyperbaric system is indicated for use on: air or gas embolism, carbon monoxide/smoke inhalation, compromised skin grafts and flaps, crash injuries/acute traumatic ischemias, decompression sickness, enhanced healing in selected problem wounds, exceptional blood loss (anemia), gas gangrene (clostridial myonecrosis), intracranial abscess, necrotizing soft tissue infections, radiation tissue damage (osteoradionecrosis), refractory osteomyelitis, thermal burns.
|Built-in patient breathing system||●|
|Delivers 24 hour continuous oxygen|
|Fire suppression system|
|Locking gurney for transport||●|
|Non-invasive blood pressure penetration||●|
|Provides oxygen to wound under a dressing|
|Single disposable unit|
|Smooth bore penetrations||●|
Skin Grafts and Flaps
Pneumatic Control Panel
40"x105"x61"; Internal Diameter: 33(1/2)"; Internal Length: 90"; Internal Volume: 47.2 cubic ft; Weight: 2,200lb.
Maximum Operating Pres: 30 psi/3 ATA (2.07 bar)
Design Temperature Range: 32ºF-100ºF (0ºC-38ºC)
Medical Gas Supply: 50psi-90 psi at 30 scfm (3.4-6.2bar at 850 lpm)
Ventilation Rate: (4.4-13.6 scfm) 125-385 lpm
Pressure Change Rate: 1-5 psi/min (0.07-.34 bar/min)
Emergency Depressurization Rate: 3 ATA to 1 ATA in 100 seconds - Approximate rate
Perry Baromedical designs, manufactures, installs and services a full line of hyperbaric oxygen therapy systems, including monoplace, dualplace and multiplace systems.